BRUCE WILLIS IS BACK with new partner Michael Chicklis (The Shield) in this brand-new thrilling action film from the producers of Escape Plan II (2018) and previous Willis hit Hostage (2005). The film was written and directed by Brian A. Miller (Vice) who’s teaming up with Willis for the fourth time in his career.
To be in the draw, just answer the following question…
This mesmerising mystery thriller will be crashing onto UK digital platforms on 14th October 2019, followed by its DVD release on 28th October 2019. Action legends Willis and Chicklis are also cast alongside Meadow Williams (Den of Thieves), Kyle Schmid (The Covenant),Texas Battle (Coach Carter) and Lydia Hull (Escape Plan).
10 Minutes Gone is about a man whose memory has been lost due to a bank heist gone wrong. Ruthless crime boss Rex (Willis) hires Frank (Chiklis) and his crew to steal a priceless jewel stash. However, the job goes completely wrong when someone tips the police and Frank suffers a heavy blow to the head. Frank wakes up to find the jewels gone and no memory of his attacker. Now Frank will need to piece together the missing 10 minutes from his memory, and fast, to find out who betrayed him so that Rex does not have him murdered in cold blood.
Signature Entertainment presents 10 Minutes Gone on Digital HD from 14th October and on DVD from 28th October
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.flushthefashion.com/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 17th Sept 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 12th Oct 2019. Entries received after this time will not be valid
- [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
- A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process on 13th Oct 2019
- The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so].
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 10 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Flush the Fashion