Hands down, the 80s and 90s produced some of the greatest action movies ever made and the biggest action stars, with real muscles, epic fight scenes, outrageous stunts and iconic one-liners.
Studiocanal has given two action classics the 4K restoration treatment and both are available in brand new 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray editions (plus Blu-ray, DVD and Digital download).
RED HEAT (out now) is the culture clash action-comedy, directed by Walter Hill, and starring The Terminator himself Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jim Belushi. UNIVERSAL SOLDIER (released 4th November), directed by Roland Emmerich, is the futuristic gladiatorial epic starring the “Muscles from Brussels” Jean-Claude van Damme and Swedish one-man army Dolph Lundgren.
For a chance to win one of two 4K UHD Blu-ray editions of RED HEAT and UNIVERSAL SOLDIER simply answer the question below
A fun action-packed adventure with bad ass super soldiers, epic fight scenes and iconic one-liners. Starring the “Muscles from Brussels” Jean-Claude van Damme (Last Action Hero, Streetfighter) and Swedish one-man army Dolph Lundgren (Rocky IV, The Expendables), pitted against each other in a mortal cyborg combat, UNIVERSAL SOLDIER is directed by Academy Award-winning director Roland Emmerich (Independence Day, The Day After Tomorrow) who delivers a futuristic, gladiatorial epic, with non-stop large-scale action.
Home Ent. Release Date: 04 Nov 2019 / Cert: 18
Ivan Danko (Arnold Schwarzenegger) is a Russian cop sent to Chicago to extradite a Russian drug-dealer named Viktor Rostavili (Ed O’Ross), wanted for murder back in the USSR. When Danko and his prisoner are ambushed by Viktor’s gangland friends the Russian escapes, and a veteran police officer is killed. His partner, Ridzik (James Belushi), who, like Danko now has a personal vendetta against Rostavili, joins forces with the Soviet cop to hunt down the escapee and his gunmen. Also starring Peter Boyle, Laurence Fishburne and Gina Gershon.
Home Ent. Release Date: 21 Oct 2019/ Cert: 18
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.flushthefashion.com/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 25th Oct 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 15th November 2019. Entries received after this time will not be valid
- [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
- A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process on 16th November 2019
- The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so].
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 10 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Flush the Fashion