To celebrate the release of Alejandro G. Iñárritu’s BIRDMAN (or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) we’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win a poster signed by BIRDMAN himself, Michael Keaton!
BIRDMAN (or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) is a black comedy that tells the story of an actor (Michael Keaton) – famous for portraying an iconic superhero – as he struggles to mount a Broadway play. In the days leading up to opening night, he battles his ego and attempts to recover his family, his career, and himself.
For your chance to win, answer the following question.
BIRDMAN (or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) is in cinemas NOW!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Competition will close on Feb 3rd 2015
– Open to UK participants only
– Flush the Fashion is the competition promoter
– Prize for one (1) winner is: 1x signed poster
– There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for
other benefits, items or additions. If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value.
– Winner will be selected from all valid and correct entries and notified by email or phone
– Winner’s details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfilment
– The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
– The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.