WINNIE-THE-POOH: BLOOD & HONEY is a bold and inventive reimagining of the beloved children’s classic, Winnie-the-Pooh and we have 1x Blu-ray and 1x DVD to give away.
The film, written and directed by Rhys Frake-Waterfield, takes place in the Hundred Acre Wood, the very same forest that inspired A.A. Milne’s original stories. However, it presents a drastically different and unexpected storyline from the familiar tales that readers and viewers have come to know and love.
The movie premiered to audiences at FrightFest Glasgow in March and has since made its way to select cinemas across the UK. Unlike the traditional light-hearted and whimsical tales of Winnie and his friends, this film is a dark and intense horror story that includes hot tub slayings, axe attacks, and brutal behavior from the once-beloved characters. It is a gruesome and terrifying experience that is sure to leave audiences shocked and surprised.
What sets this film apart from other horror movies is its ingenious and irreverent new take on the characters. WINNIE-THE-POOH: BLOOD & HONEY explores a new facet of these iconic figures and reveals them as brutal and beastly creatures. This fresh perspective on the characters, combined with the dark and twisted plotline, makes for an unforgettable cinematic experience.
It’s essential to note that this film is not for children. The gore and violence are intense, and the storyline is not suitable for younger viewers. WINNIE-THE-POOH: BLOOD & HONEY is a radical and daring departure from the traditional Winnie-the-Pooh stories, but it’s a must-see for horror movie fans looking for something new and exciting.
WINNIE THE POOH: BLOOD & HONEY is available now on digital platforms, and is coming to Blu-ray and DVD from 17 April.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.flushthefashion.com/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 26th March 2023. The closing date of the prize draw is 1st May 2023. Entries received after this time will not be valid
- [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
- A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process on 2nd May 2023
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 8th May 2023 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so].
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Flush the Fashion.