We’ve got a brill competition to give away two copies of the movie ‘The Maze Runner’ on Blu-Ray™.
To be in the draw, just answer the following question.
Based on the book by James Dashner that made The New York Times best-sellers list for more than 100 weeks, THE MAZE RUNNER brings together an up-and-coming cast of young talent including Dylan O’Brien, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Will Poulter (great in We’re the Millers), and Kaya Scodelario that do whatever it takes to survive.
The Maze Runner is a heart-pounding survival thriller; Thomas wakes up trapped in a massive, ever-changing maze with a group of boys who have no memory of the outside world. Facing dangerous obstacles at every turn, Thomas and the others must race to piece together clues in order to discover their true purpose…and find a way out before it’s too late!
The Maze Runner is directed by Wes Ball, who is also signed up to helm the second film in the franchise, Scorch Trails (coming soon).
The Maze Runner is available to buy in the UK on Blu-ray™ and DVD from 9th February
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Closing Date 1st March 2015
• The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Flush the Fashion do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush The Fashion. Flush The Fashion’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Flush The Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 7 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Flush The Fashion reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
• Flush The Fashion reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.