STUDIOCANAL is about to release a stunning new 4K restoration of Luis Buñuel’s multi award winning surrealist satire, THE DISCREET CHARM OF THE BOURGEOISIE, which celebrates its 50th anniversary this year and we have 2 copiers to give away on Blu-Ray.
To be in the draw just answer the question below…..
This virtually plotless tale of six middle-class guests and their interrupted attempts to have a meal together stars Fernando Rey (TRISTANA, THE FRENCH CONNECTION), Paul Frankeur (THE PHANTOM OF LIBERTY), Delphine Seyrig (LAST YEAR AT MARIENBAD, THE DAY OF THE JACKAL), Bulle Ogier (L’AMOUR FOU), Stéphane Audran (COUP DE TORCHON, BABETTE’S FEAST) and Jean-Pierre Cassel (MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS) and was the recipient of the Best Foreign Language Film Oscar as well as two BAFTA awards on its release in 1972.
Following a pristine 4K restoration, THE DISCREET CHARM OF THE BOURGEOISIE will be available to own on 4K UHD for the very first time, as well as on Blu-Ray, DVD and Digital from June 20. Coming complete with brand-new bonus material, this is a welcome addition to the ever-expanding VINTAGE WORLD CINEMA collection.
Buñuel’s humorous satire depicts a group of friends – the Thévenots, the Sénéchals, Madame Thévenot’s younger sister Florence and Latin American ambassador Don Rafael Acosta – make repeated attempts to dine together, but are constantly frustrated by bizarre interruptions, including a series of dreams.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.flushthefashion.com/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 21st May 2022. The closing date of the prize draw is 1st July 2022. Entries received after this time will not be valid
- [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
- A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process on 2nd July
- 2 Winners will each receive a copy of the Blu-Ray
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 3rd July 2022 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so].
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Flush the Fashion