Arrow Films are releasing the first series of classic Swedish detective series ‘Beck’ on DVD in the UK from November 16th featuring all five of the feature-length episodes and we have 3 copies to give away!
To be in the draw just answer the (very easy) question below.
Martin Beck is one of Nordic Noir’s first and definitive Scandinavian detectives epitomising the good-cop bad-cop routine alongside his petulant partner, Gunvald Larsson.
Based on the characters of the hugely popular Martin Beck detective series of novels by Swedish husband-and-wife writers Maj Sjöwall and Per Wahlöö, Beck sees the much-loved detective brought to life on the small screen. Beck is arguably the originator of what has become known as Nordic Noir.
Originally written for the screen by Rolf Börjlind, Beck brought the characters created by esteemed crime fiction authors Per Wahlöö and Maj Sjöwall to life.
The series created by Jörgen Bergmark and produced by Filmlance International AB which began in 1997 were influenced by the novels and re-imagined with contemporary writers at the helm.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition will close on 20th December 2015
• Open to UK participants only
• Flush The Fashion is the competition promoter
• Prize for three winners of ‘Beck: Season 1’ on DVD
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
• If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
• Winner will be selected from all valid and correct entries and notified by email or phone
• Winner’s details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfillment
• The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
For more info visit Arrow films >