It’s nearly Valentines Day so love is in the air at Flush the Fashion!
Endless Love stars Alex Pettyfer (Magic Mike) and Gabriella Wilde (The Three Musketeers) in the story of a privileged girl and a charismatic boy whose instant desire sparks a love affair made only more reckless by parents trying to keep them apart.
Directed by Shana Feste (Country Strong), the romantic drama co-stars Robert Patrick, Bruce Greenwood, Rhys Wakefield, Dayo Okeniyi, Emma Rigby and Joely Richardson. Scott Stuber and Pamela Abdy (Identity Thief) of Bluegrass Films are joined by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage (Gossip Girl) of Fake Empire to produce the film from writers Feste and Joshua Safran (Gossip Girl).
To celebrate its release Flush the Fashion are giving five lucky winners the chance to win Endless Love prizes which includes a bag, onesie, headphones and a notepad.
To be in with the chance of winning these amazing prizes simply answer the question below:
Endless Love is out in UK cinemas on 14th February
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Universal and Flush the Fashion do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush the Fashion decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Flush the Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition
• Closing date for entries is March 1st 2014.