The funny, smart, unexpected Rom-Com hit of the Summer, The Big Sick is out on digital download from 17th November and DVD from 20th November.
Starring Silicon Valley’s Kumail Nanjiani, this fab movie is in many peoples top 5 films of 2017 and to celebrate its release we’ve got 3 copies to give away on DVD.
To be in the draw just answer the following question
Based on the real-life courtship between acclaimed stand-up comedian Kumail Nanjiani (Silicon Valley, Portlandia, Central Intelligence) and writing partner Emily V. Gordon (The Meltdown with Jonah and Kumail), THE BIG SICK tells the story of Pakistan-born aspiring comedian Kumail (Nanjiani), who connects with grad student Emily (Zoe Kazan) after one of his standup sets. However, what they thought would be just a one-night stand blossoms into the real thing, which complicates the life that is expected of Kumail by his traditional Muslim parents.
When Emily is beset with a mystery illness, it forces Kumail to navigate the medical crisis with her parents, Beth and Terry (Holly Hunter and Ray Romano) who he’s never met, while dealing with the emotional tug- of-war between his family and his heart.
THE BIG SICK represents a brilliantly unexpected journey that began when Emily Gordon heckled Kumail Nanjiani at a stand-up show in Chicago, a fact which Kumail pointed out to Judd Apatow when he shared a stage with the celebrated producer at the 2012 SXSW Festival. The product of following conversations between the two comedians has resulted is one of the funniest, most refreshing romantic comedies of the year.
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on 20th December 2017
• Open to UK residents only
• Prize for 3 (three) winners will be 1X The Big Sick on DVD
• Prize is subject to availability. Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. In this situation, FTF may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable
• If the winner fails to respond within 7 days of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
• No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable.
• FTF reserves the right to refuse entry or eject the Competition Winner and/or their guest from the premiere if either engages in unacceptable behaviour (as determined by FTF. in its sole discretion)
• Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
• Prize details are correct at time of publication.
• If any Prize or element thereof becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, FTF reserves the right to substitute with a Prize of equivalent rating and audience at its sole discretion.
• The Promoter of this competition is www.flushthefashion.com.
• Winner will be contacted by email within 7 days of closing date.