We will all have areas of life that we wish we could do better in. But sometimes it’s a matter of commitment and nothing more. So think about all the things that you want in your life, the things that you want to achieve. Is it a large house in the country, or is it a prestige car?
If you are looking to upgrade your lifestyle there are a few small changes that you can make that will have a more significant overall impact.
Productivity and Organisation
This doesn’t matter if you’re working from home, running your own business, or working for someone else. Most people aren’t maximising their time. Which means they’re not maximising their income either. There are a vast range of tools that you can implement in order to maximise your time and your income.
- Slack – Used for communication and simple for file sharing
- Google Docs – Great for collaboration and file sharing, fantastic storage options and offline access too
- Pomodoro – This will help you maximise how you use your time by giving you specific time slots to complete. It also gives you rest breaks too.
- Evernote – speed up the idea generation process. You can add files, photos, notes and doodles in while you are on the go
- Sanebox – Will arrange, declutter and make your mailbox look neat and tidy (which vital if you want to have fewer notification disturbances and focus only one what matters)
Organising your time is going to be one of the most essential things for you. Not only does it maximise your working time, but it maximises your free time too.
If you consider how much you spend time-wise in your car, it makes total sense that you need to have a vehicle that you love. Something that is incredibly enjoyable about buying a new car it’s a volume of options that you have. And when you have terrific companies like JJ premium cars as an option, they have a range of prestige cars with finance packages too. It is easy to upgrade your vehicle and be gentle on the wallet.
Reading is incredibly beneficial for you. Any time with your hobby increases your happiness levels. Which means when you’re kicking back and learning something new, reading something that you have meant to do forever, you’re lowering your cortisol levels and reducing your stress levels.
It is also the perfect opportunity to increase your expertise in your specific work area. This will increase your value to an employer, or if you run a home business, you will be able to pitch for better work and charge more, because you know more.
Look at all of the areas where you want to make upgrades in your life. Most of it will come down to commitment. This includes making sure that you save enough money for a rainy day. Choose one area at time, and work on them bit by bit until you get the impact that you’re looking for. It often helps to write a plan and list your goals.