WIN A DVD COPY OF STAR TREK: DISCOVERY: SEASON TWO OUT NOW ON BLU-RAY™ AND DVD FOR THE FIRST TIME! To celebrate the return of the most iconic sci-fi television franchise in history: STAR TREK: DISCOVERY: SEASON TWO, out NOW on Blu-ray™ and DVD from CBS Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Entertainment, we’re giving you the chance to win one of two DVD copies.
For your chance to win a DVD copy of STAR TREK: DISCOVERY: SEASON TWO simply answer the following question:
“Certified Fresh” by Rotten Tomatoes, all 14 episodes of the CBS series’ latest season appear with brilliant sound and picture across four discs in both the Blu-ray™ and DVD formats. STAR TREK: DISCOVERY: SEASON TWO Blu-ray™ and DVD will include over two hours of exclusive, captivating special features, plus two episodes of SHORT TREKS that are related to STAR TREK: DISCOVERY: SEASON TWO: “Runaway” featuring Ensign Sylvia Tilly and “The Brightest Star” featuring Commander Saru.
After answering a distress signal from the U.S.S. Enterprise, STAR TREK: DISCOVERY: SEASON TWOfinds the crew of the U.S.S. Discovery joining forces with Captain Christopher Pike (Anson Mount) on a new mission to investigate seven mysterious red signals and the appearance of an unknown being called the Red Angel. While the crew must work together to unravel their meaning and origin, First Officer Michael Burnham (Sonequa Martin-Green) is forced to face her past with the return of her estranged brother, Spock (Ethan Peck). STAR TREK: DISCOVERY: SEASON TWOalso stars Doug Jones (“Commander Saru”), Anthony Rapp (“Lt. Commander Paul Stamets”), Mary Wiseman (“Ensign Sylvia Tilly”), Shazad Latif (“Ash Tyler”), Wilson Cruz (“Dr. Hugh Culber”), Mary Chieffo (“L’Rell”), Tig Notaro (“Chief Engineer Reno”), Rebecca Romijn (“Number One”) and Michelle Yeoh (“Philippa Georgiou”).
STAR TREK: DISCOVERY: SEASON TWO is out now on Blu-Ray™ and DVD.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.flushthefashion.com/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 2nd Dec 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 15th Dec 2019. Entries received after this time will not be valid
- [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
- A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process on 16th Dec 2019
- The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so].
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Flush the Fashion
- Good Luck!!