To celebrate the release of 22 Jump Street (at UK cinemas June 6) we are giving away 2 goody bags containing…..
X2 Jump Street goody bags which contain
22 Jump Street T-Shirt
22 Jump Street Barrel Bag
22 Jump Street Shot Glass
21 Jump Street DVD
To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the following question:
*** This competition is now closed, the winners have been notified, click here to see our latest competitions
The movie sees Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum, back as officers Schmidt and Jenko, this time(again) going deep undercover at a local college in an attempt to capture a dangerous drug dealing gang. Look out for our review tomorrow.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Closing Date 1st July 2014
• The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Sony Pictures UK and The Industry Trust do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush The Fashion. Flush The Fashion’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Flush The Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Flush The Fashion reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
• Sony Pictures UK and Flush The Fashion reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
Check out Steve’s review of 22 Jump St HERE