To celebrate the launch of the award-winning documentary, Searching for Skylab, about the NASA space station, which is slated for Blu-Ray release on 17th February we have an awesome goody bag to give away including a copy of the Blu-Ray, an awesome t-shirt, plus a poster signed by Director Dwight Steven-Boniecki.
To be in the draw just answer the following question.
Searching for Skylab features re-mastered and never-before-seen footage revealing the incredible feats of science and technology achieved by the space station and the NASA astronauts. Whilst largely forgotten, it was the precursor to the ISS and provided huge amounts of invaluable information about our planet, the sun, space, and the universe itself.
Searching for Skylab, the award-winning documentary from director Dwight Steven-Boniecki about the NASA space station, today announces its global distribution deal with 1080VMC and Blu-Ray release.
Occupied by three separate teams for 24 weeks between 1973 and 1974, Skylab is the forebearer of the International Space Station (ISS) and is one of mankind’s greatest engineering feats.
Its story has largely been forgotten. However, the Skylab missions were responsible for an incredible array of scientific discoveries before it dramatically crashed into Western Australia in 1979. The missions have provided the scientific community with countless and invaluable information about our planet, the sun, space, and the universe itself.
Using stunning re-mastered and never-seen-before footage and interviews, Searching for Skylab reveals the incredible feats of science and technology achieved by the space station and the NASA astronauts upon it. Woven into the film are fascinating and previously untold eye-witness accounts from the astronauts themselves, capturing their important history and stories before they are lost to time.
Additional interviews from the engineers and their families tell the story of those behind the scenes and reveal the human side of what it was like to live through one the most exciting times for space exploration in human history.
Director, Dwight Steven-Boniecki says “With Skylab, people wrongly assume that because it crashed into Western Australia, that it was a failure. This belies the fact that the three missions carried out on board single-handedly changed the way in which we live on earth. Searching for Skylab attempts to shed light on the reasons why and highlights how Skylab was a resounding success.”
For more info or to watch online visit www.vimeo.com
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.flushthefashion.com/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 17th March. The closing date of the prize draw is 17th April 2021. Entries received after this time will not be valid
- [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
- A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process] on 18th April 2021.
- The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so].
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 10 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Flush the Fashion