KIND HEARTS & CORONETS, the jewel in the crown of the legendary Ealing Studios and arguably one of the finest British films ever made, has been gloriously restored in 4K to celebrate the film’s 70th anniversary since its original release. The film returns to cinemas on June 7th and will be available in a stunning Collector’s Edition from June 24th.
To celebrate the film’s release, we are offering one lucky winner the chance to take home the ultimate comedy bundle, consisting of three Vintage Classics from the Ealing Studio’s catalogue: THE LADYKILLERS, THE MAN IN THE WHITE SUIT, and THE HAPPIEST DAYS OF YOUR LIFE. The winner will also take home a brand-new KIND HEARTS & CORONETS poster (by illustrator Ignatius Fitzpatrick).
KIND HEARTS & CORONETS is a wonderfully entertaining combination of biting class satire, hilarious farce and pitch-black comedy. The film stars Dennis Price, Joan Greenwood, Valerie Hobson and Alec Guinness, in one of his most famous screen roles, playing all eight members of the D’Ascoyne family.
KIND HEARTS & CORONETS is part of the ‘Vintage Classics collection’ – showcasing iconic British films, all fully restored and featuring brand new extra content.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.flushthefashion.com/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 31st May 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 1st July 2019. Entries received after this time will not be valid
- [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
- A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process on 2nd July
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 1st July 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so].
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Flush the Fashion