Acclaimed new TV detective series based on J.K. Rowling’s best-selling crime novels written under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith, Strike – The Cuckoo’s Calling will be available to own on DVD from 27th November 2017, courtesy of Warner Bros Home Entertainment.
To celebrate we’ve got 2 copies to give away on DVD, to be in the draw, just answer the following question…
Tom Burke is Strike, a war veteran turned private detective operating out of a tiny office in London’s Denmark Street. Though he’s wounded both physically and psychologically, Strike’s unique insight and his background as an SIB Investigator prove crucial when he begins to seek the truth surrounding the mysterious death of supermodel Lula Landry.
Holliday Grainger plays Robin, Strike’s assistant. Though she begins as a temporary secretary, managing Strike’s chaotic life, she soon becomes involved with his caseload and begins to see her true potential.
© Brontë Productions Limited. © 2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on 21st Dec 2017
• Open to UK residents only
• Prize for 2 people 1 X DVD
• Prize is subject to availability. Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of FTF or Warner Bros. In this situation, FTF. may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable
• If the winner fails to respond within 7 days of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
• No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable.
• Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
• Prize details are correct at time of publication.
• If any Prize or element thereof becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Warner Bros. UK reserves the right to substitute with a Prize of equivalent rating and audience at its sole discretion.
• The Promoter of this competition is Flush the Fashion.