Fishboy is (are) back!!
Win Fishboy’s new 160 page graphic novel, a copy of their amazing new record ‘An Elephant’ on Vinyl and a signed elephant drawing by Fishboy himself.
The Texan power-pop indie rock guitar outfit founded by Eric Michener (AKA) Fishboy have just released the brilliant and amazing, ‘An Elephant’ an album and wordless graphic novel about the ghost of Topsy, the elephant who was publicly electrocuted by Thomas Edison in 1903, and her attempts to avenge her death and pass into the afterlife.
It’s a fantastic record and we’ve been lucky enough to secure two copies of the album (on vinyl) and the accompanying 160 page read-along comic along with two original elephant pictures drawn and signed personally by Eric himself especially for the video of ‘I’m a Ghost’.
It’s impossible to put a monetary value on this prize, such is its total absolute uniquenes, and, er one-of-a-kind-ness!!
TO be in the draw just answer the following question
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Closing Date 20th Feb 2015
• The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Flush the Fashion do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush The Fashion. Flush The Fashion’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Flush The Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 7 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Flush The Fashion reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
• Flush The Fashion reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
Look out for Fishboy in London next May(1st-3rd) at the Old Box Weekender at that favourite of Dalston venues, The Shackwell Arms.
For more into visit www.shacklewellarms.com