Escape Plan 3 is released in the UK on DVD, Blu-ray™, Digital HD and Series Boxset on 26th August and to promote the release we are giving away 2 boxsets containing all 3 of the Escape Plan movies.
To be in the draw just answer the question below.
The third and final instalment of the unstoppable franchise, Escape Plan 3 sees screen legend Sylvester Stallone (The Expendables) kick this explosive action tale into high gear. After security expert Ray Breslin (Stallone) is hired to rescue the kidnapped daughter of a Hong Kong tech mogul from a formidable Latvian prison, Breslin’s girlfriend (Jaime King, Sin City) is also captured. Now he and his team, including Trent Derosa (Dave Bautista, Guardians of the Galaxy) and (Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, Power) must pull off a deadly rescue mission to confront their sadistic foe and save the hostages before time runs out. Also featuring Max Zhang (Pacific Rim: Uprising). Starring Sylvester Stallone, Dave Bautista, Max Zhang, Curtis Jackson and Jaime King. Directed by John Herzfeld (2 Days in the Valley). Signature Entertainment presents Escape Plan 3 on DVD, Blu-ray™, Digital HD and Series Boxset from 26 August.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.flushthefashion.com/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 19th July 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 1st Sept 2019. Entries received after this time will not be valid
- [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
- A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer] on 2nd Sept 2019
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 3rd Sept 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so].
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Flush the Fashion