Crime Busting Duo, Dr Brennan “Bones” Temperance and Special Agent Seeley Booth are back again in season nine of Bones, out on DVD from 15th September and we have two dvd’s of the complete season to give away.
To be in the draw, just answer the following question.
After tech genius and serial killer Christopher Pelant (Andrew Leeds: NCIS: Los Angeles, Bad Teacher) once again toyed with the Jeffersonian team in season eight’s conclusion, season nine begins in rocky territory. Pelant forced Booth to call off his engagement to Brennan threatening the lives of innocent people if he went through with the marriage or even told her why he was turning her down. Following this show down Brennan begins the new season questioning the viability of her relationship with Booth. How can Booth win back her trust without being able to reveal the reason for turning down her marriage proposal? Will Pelant manage to thwart the marriage that we’ve all been waiting for? “Bones” finds herself in a difficult situation juggling the consistent presented murder cases as well as dealing with not knowing the real reason Booth denied her.
Bones: The Complete Season Nine DVD is out on on DVD from 15th September and comes packed with extras including deleted scenes, a Walking Down The Aisle Bones Style featurette and exclusive audio commentary on “The Woman in White”.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Closing Date 30th September 2014
• The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Flush the Fashion do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush The Fashion. Flush The Fashion’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Flush The Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Flush The Fashion reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
• Flush The Fashion reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.