If you’re planning on visiting the United States of America, there is no better place to be than Los Angeles. Dubbed the “City of Angels”, it is one of the hottest spots to be. It’s garnered attention of many celebrities and artisans that makes it one of the best cities in the world to live in. Their iconic Hollywood signs, world famous studies and celebrity’s hand-and-footprint plaques on the Walk of Fame is the highlights of the trips. Since I’m personally interested in going to LA, I’ll share with you some of the Classic Experiences which I feel are best.
- We Love LA Tour is a good starting point. They offer an exclusive 1-day trip around LA. First stop is the Venice Beach which has been used in various iconic movies including Baywatch, Nightcrawler and A Nightmare on Elm Street. Then, there’s a 60 minute stop in The Original Farmer’s Market where you can have a taste of what LA is all about. Next up, is The Grove, Hollywood’s Walk of Fame, Hollywood Sign, Santa Monica Bay and Rodeo Drive. If you’re staying for an extended period of time, but would like to have more privacy, then this all-in-one day trip is enough to get you acquainted.
- If you’re more interested in the beach locations for surfing or turfing, “Pedal or Not… Electric Bicycle – Tours” are your guys. They’re a niche group that makes use of the 26-mile bike path where you can rent their eco-friendly electrical bicycles to move from beach to beach. Their highlights include the famous Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, State Beach, Bay, Boardwalk, Muscle Beach, Skateparks, Art Walls and so forth.
- Loads of couples are more interested in getting as close as possible to the Hollywood Sign. Whom better than the LA Tour group to bring you on a hike to the closest possible view of the sign. Up the hill, you can see the vast concrete jungle encompassing downtown LA, Burbank and much more. The tours are also informative, as they give you the backstory in the founding of Hollywood, movies, scandals and other noteworthy occurrences. Make sure to use the bathroom and sport good shoes, these hikes don’t stop till the heights reaches the top.
- If you’re there to see what a Hollywood celebrity’s lifestyle would be, better take note of Glitterati Tours. Just like their name, they’re all about the glitz and glams for a surprisingly cheap cost. You’ll be travelling in discreet SUV around the famous areas where celebrities live. From Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills and to Bel Air. Be aware that you might just spot a celebrity but do keep in mind to respect their privacy.
- Last but not least, there are unique tours that most people would find too daring. Those include riding a flashy Ferrari around town, a throwback classic car tour and even a retro sidecar motorcycle ride. How crazy is that?!
It’s all up to you on how you want to spend your tour. The unique ones are more individualistic and may cost more, but they’ll definitely be one of the many highlights in your life. If you’re with family or friends, then you might want to opt for the travel packages to make things smoother and engaging.