The second instalment of the acclaimed TV detective series based on J.K. Rowling’s best-selling crime novels written under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith, Strike – The Silkworm will be available to own on DVD from 19th February 2018, courtesy of Warner Bros Home Entertainment.
We’ve got two copies to give away, just answer the following question, all entries will be in the draw.
Strike, a war veteran turned private detective operating out of a tiny office in London’s Denmark Street. Following his success in solving the Lula Landry case, Strike’s detective agency has been busy. A new client Leonora Quine appeals to Strike’s sensibilities with the case of her missing author husband, that leads Strike and his indispensable assistant Robin into the depths of London’s literary world.
The Silkworm will be available to own on DVD from 19th February 2018, courtesy of Warner Bros Home Entertainment. © Brontë Productions Limited. © 2018 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on 1st March 2018
• Prize is subject to availability. Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of FTF. In this situation, FTF may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable
• If the winner fails to respond within 7 days of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
• No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable.
• Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
• Prize details are correct at time of publication.
• If any Prize or element thereof becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, FTF reserves the right to substitute with a Prize of equivalent rating and audience at its sole discretion.
• (the answer is ‘a’)
• The Promoter of this competition is Flush the Fashion.
For more competitions, click here >