WE STILL KILL THE OLD WAY will be available on DVD and Blu-ray from Boxing Day and to celebrate, we have 3 DVDs to give away along with a signed poster by the cast!
When retired East End villain Charlie Archer (Steven Berkoff – The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo) is brutally murdered at the hands of a vicious mob of youths, his brother Ritchie (Ian Ogilvy – Return of
the Saint) hits the savage streets of London, returning to his gangster roots on a violent quest for vengeance. Rounding up his old firm including Arthur (James Cosmo – Game Of Thrones), Roy (Chris Ellison – The Bill) and Butch (Tony Denham – The Football Factory), Ritchie leads a vigilante crusade to find and punish his brother’s killers, using every brutal method possible.
From director Sacha Bennett (Bonded By Blood) and also starring Alison Doody (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade), Lysette Anthony (Dracula: Dead and Loving It), Danny-Boy Hatchard (Eastenders) and introducing Dani Dyer, WE STILL KILL THE OLD WAY is an explosive, bullet- riddled showdown for peace, justice and retribution.
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer this question:
WE STILL KILL THE OLD WAY will be available to own on DVD and Blu-ray from 26 December 2014.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Closing Date 1st Feb 2015
• The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Flush the Fashion do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush The Fashion. Flush The Fashion’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Flush The Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 7 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Flush The Fashion reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
• Flush The Fashion reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.