To celebrate the cinema release of BLUE JASMINE on 27th September, we’re giving you the once-in-a-lifetime chance to attend the film’s UK premiere in London’s Leicester Square on Tuesday September 17th!
After everything in her life falls to pieces, including her marriage to wealthy businessman Hal (Alec Baldwin), elegant New York socialite Jasmine (Cate Blanchett) moves into her sister Ginger’s (Sally Hawkins) modest apartment in San Francisco to try to pull herself back together again.
Woody Allen’s new drama BLUE JASMINE is about the dire consequences that can result when people avert their eyes from reality and the truth they don’t want to see.
For your chance to walk the red carpet, just answer the simple question below.
*** This competition is now closed! The winner has been notified ***
For more on Blue Jasmine, visit the official UK Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BlueJasmineMovieUK
© 2013 GRAVIER PRODUCTIONS, INC.
© 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions
• Competition closes at 1pm TODAY
• Only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
• 1 (one) winner will receive 2 (two) tickets to the UK premiere of Blue Jasmine in central London on Tuesday 17 September 2013. Entrants must be free to attend from 6pm on the day of the event.
• Travel and accommodation are not included.
• In the unlikely event that the premiere is cancelled, no alternative event will be arranged.
• Winners will be picked at random from all valid and correct entries, and contacted by the site. If the winner fails to respond within 72 hours of notification, their win will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
• Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
• Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded.
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
• Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner Entertainment UK Limited (“Warner”). In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.