The Americans Season 2 is the transfixing, engrossing spy drama set in 1980s America during The Cold War and we have 3 DVD’s of the entire second series to give away.
The latest season of the Cold War drama centres on the complex marriage of two KGB spies posing as Americans in suburban Washington D.C. shortly after Ronald Reagan is elected President. The arranged marriage of Philip (Matthew Rhys: Titus, Brothers & Sisters) and Elizabeth Jennings (Keri Russell: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Mission: Impossible III) – who have two children clueless of their parents’ true identity – grows increasingly passionate and genuine by the day, but is constantly tested by the escalation of the Cold War, FBI agent Stan Beeman (Noah Emmerich: The Truman Show, Super 8, Warrior) and the intimate and dangerous relationships they must maintain with a network of spies and informants under their control.
To enter the competition just answer the following question, winner will be picked at random from all entries. See below for terms and conditions.
The Americans Season 2 is released on DVD on 26 January from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
Here is Keri Russell’s thoughts on Season 2 of The Americans
We also have a short interview with Joel Fields (writer & executive producer) on how he became involved with Joseph Weisberg and the show (see below).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Closing Date 26th Feb 2015
• The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Flush the Fashion do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush The Fashion. Flush The Fashion’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Flush The Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 7 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Flush The Fashion reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
• Flush The Fashion reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.