You love Ninja’s right? And you love Zombies too? Put them together and what do you get? Ninja Apocalypse. THE film to ask that life or death pub question. Who would win? Zombies or Ninja’s?
Of course Ninja’s have the moves, but Zombies have the numbers, the insatiable flesh eating appetite for destruction. Plus they don’t get tired, or have to stop for lunch either. It’s a tough decision and the only real way to find out is to watch Ninja Apocalypse, a bloody, action-packed fantasy, martial arts, action film delivers a non-stop heart pounding, adrenaline-injected thrill ride. Out on DVD from Signature Entertainment from September 15th.
We’ve got two DVD’s to give away. To enter, just answer the following question…
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Closing Date 30th September 2014
• The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Flush the Fashion do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush The Fashion. Flush The Fashion’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Flush The Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Flush The Fashion reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
• Flush The Fashion reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.