Sometimes dreams do come true. When Filipino Arnel was fired from his job as a cover band singer in Hong Kong things weren’t looking too good. That was until US rock band Journey saw a YouTube video of Arnel’s band and offered him a shot at becoming the lead singer of their band.
Don’t Stop Believin’ tells the real-life rags to rock star story and is directed by award-winning Filipino-American documentary filmmaker Ramona S Diaz (Imelda). The film opened to rave reviews and was chosen for the Official Selection at the Tribeca Film Festival and San Francisco Film Festival.
We have 3 copies up for grabs. To be in the draw just answer the following question.
Don’t Stop Believin’ is released on DVD on the 30th June
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Closing Date 15th July 2014
• The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Flush the Fashion does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush The Fashion. Flush The Fashion’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Flush The Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Flush The Fashion reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
• Flush The Fashion reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.