Steve McQueen: The Man & Le Mans is a gripping, emotional documentary about the legendary actors pursuit to film perhaps the most difficult and challenging motor racing event in the world.
The movie will be available on Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, Blu-ray and DVD from 5th June 2017 and we have 3 copies to give away, including a poster signed by Steve’s son Chad.
To be in the draw just answer the following Steve question
Hollywood legend Steve McQueen made his name in The Magnificent Seven, The Great Escape and The Thomas Crown Affair. But it was his role as the ‘maverick cop’ in Bullitt – the film that made car chases a staple of the movie industry – that transformed McQueen into Hollywood’s golden boy by the end of the 1960s. Now he was rich enough and powerful enough to make ‘Le Mans’ – the movie that had been his passion for decades.
If acting was his calling, McQueen’s first love was racing. But to him it was more than just a hobby. It was an art form. Speed offered an escape. Racing became an addiction that led to his obsession to make ‘the ultimate racing picture’.
In 1970, the world famous 24-hour Race at Le Mans in France was the greatest test of a driver’s skill and courage. This legendary sporting challenge would be the inspiration and location for McQueen’s vision.
He wanted to capture for the first time not just the thrill and very real danger of racing but its addictive pull on the human spirit.
McQueen’s run of hit films and his starring role in the project persuaded the studios that ‘Le Mans’ would be a sure-fire hit. The legendary director John Sturges (The Great Escape, The Magnificent Seven) would oversee a hugely ambitious production backed by the best technical team ever assembled and 45 of the world’s most famous racing drivers. McQueen was attempting to break new cinematic ground. However, in his search for perfection he would fly too close to the sun…
Winner picked at random from ALL entries
The Man & Le Mans – Steve McQueen is available on Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, Blu-ray and DVD from 5th June 2017
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on 1st July
• Open to UK residents only
• Winners must be aged 15 or over
• Flush the Fashion is the competition promoter
• Prize for the winners is: x1 (one) ‘signed movie poster by Chad’, and one X DVD + 2nd place of 1 (one X DVD)
• If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
• Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for FTF and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by FTF or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
• Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of FTF. In this situation, FTF may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to FTF or parties connected to FTF as a result.
• The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• Winners will be notified via email and their full postal address requested for prize fulfillment
• Failure to reply to notification within 2 weeks renders the competition void