To coincide with the release on DVD of ‘Swiss Army Man‘ we’re giving away a super ‘Lionsgate Comedy DVD Bundle’ including the movies ‘Dirty Grandpa’, ‘Eddie the Eagle’, ‘Sing Street’, and ‘Absolutely Anything’.
Swiss Army Man – Synopsis:
Bursting with limitless creativity, Swiss Army Man goes from the absurd to the emotional to the whimsical to the profound and back again. Hank (Paul Dano, There Will Be Blood) is stranded on a deserted island, having given up all hope of ever making it home again. Everything changes when a corpse named Manny (Daniel Radcliffe, Harry Potter) washes up on shore; the two become fast friends, and ultimately go on an epic adventure that will bring Hank back to the woman of his dreams.
Swiss Army Man creates a world like no other – a place of pure fantastical imagination, brimming with magical realism yet featuring two characters whose dreams and fears are entirely relatable. Dano and Radcliffe both fully commit to their directors’ audacious vision, and their work is exceptional, finding the perfect balance of humour and heart that drives the whole film. A celebration of all the wonders cinema has to offer, Swiss Army Man is a cultural phenomenon in the making – a surreal and wholly original examination of human vulnerability and connection that must be experienced.
Outrageously fun and deeply affecting, Swiss Army Man is a gonzo buddy comedy that is the feature film debut of acclaimed music video directors Daniel Scheinert and Daniel Kwan (collectively known as ‘Daniels’, and responsible for the visionary “Turn Down For What” video, among many others).
To be in the draw just answer the following question.
Winner picked at random from all entries
Lionsgate UK Releases Swiss Army Man on DVD & Blu-ray 10th April, 2017
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on 1st May
• Open to UK residents only
• Winners must be aged 15 or over
• Flush the Fashion is the competition promoter
• Prize for the winners is: x1 (one) ‘Lionsgate Comedy DVD Bundle’ including the movies ‘Dirty Grandpa’, ‘Eddie the Eagle’, ‘Sing Street’, and ‘Absolutely Anything’
• If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
• Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for FTF and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by FTF or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
• Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of FTF. In this situation, FTF may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to FTF or parties connected to FTF as a result.
• The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• Winners will be notified via email and their full postal address requested for prize fulfilment
• Failure to reply to notification within 2 weeks renders the competition void