Pennywise wreaks terror on Derry once again for round two! Evil resurfaces in Derry as director Andy Muschietti reunites the Losers Club in a return to where it all began with “IT Chapter Two,” the conclusion to the highest-grossing horror film of all time, on 4K Steelbook, 4K UHD, Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital Download.
For your chance to win IT Chapter Two on Blu-Ray™, simply answer the following question:
The film is Muschietti’s follow-up to 2017’s critically acclaimed and massive global box office hit “IT,” which grossed more than $700 million worldwide. Both redefining and transcending the genre, “IT” became part of the cultural zeitgeist.
“IT Chapter Two” stars James McAvoy (the “X-Men” movies, “Split,” “Glass”) as Bill, Oscar nominee Jessica Chastain (“Zero Dark Thirty,” “Mama,” “Molly’s Game”) as Beverly, Bill Hader (TV’s “Barry,” “The Skeleton Twins”) as Richie, Isaiah Mustafa (TV’s “Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments”) as Mike, Jay Ryan (TV’s “Mary Kills People,” TV’s “Beauty and the Beast”) as Ben, James Ransone (TV’s “The Wire,” “Sinister”) as Eddie and Andy Bean (“Swamp Thing,” “Allegiant”) as Stanley. Reprising their roles as the original members of the Losers Club are Jaeden Martell (“St. Vincent,” “Midnight Special”) as Bill, Wyatt Oleff (“Guardians of the Galaxy,” “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2”) as Stanley, Jack Dylan Grazer (“Shazam,” TV’s “Me, Myself and I”) as Eddie, Finn Wolfhard (TV’s “Stranger Things,” TV’s “Carmen Sandiego”) as Richie, Sophia Lillis (“Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase,” TV’s “Sharp Objects”) as Beverly, Chosen Jacobs (TV’s “Hawaii Five-O,” TV’s “Castle Rock”) as Mike and Jeremy Ray Taylor (“Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween”) as Ben. Bill Skarsgård (“Deadpool 2,” “Allegiant”) returns in the seminal role of Pennywise.
Twenty-seven years after the Losers Club defeated Pennywise (Bill Skarsgård), he has returned to terrorize the town of Derry once more. Now adults, the Losers have long since gone their separate ways. However, people are disappearing again, so Mike (Isaiah Mustafa), the only one of the group to remain in their hometown, calls the others home. Damaged by the experiences of their past, they must each conquer their deepest fears to destroy Pennywise once and for all… putting them directly in the path of the shape-shifting clown that has become deadlier than ever.
IT Chapter Two is available on Digital Download now, and 4K Steelbook, 4K UHD, Blu-Ray™ and DVD on January 13.
© 2019 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.flushthefashion.com/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 18th Dec 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 1st Fef 2020. Entries received after this time will not be valid
- [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
- A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process on 2nd Feb 2020
- The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so].
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Flush the Fashion
- Good Luck!!