WIN: Cult 60’s classic ‘Catch Us If You Can’ Featuring The Dave Clarke Five, plus 3 more pop musical comedies from Vintage Classics on Blu-Ray.
Legendary British director John Boorman made his feature film debut with this cult musical comedy starring 60s pop sensation Dave Clark alongside The Dave Clark Five Band. Inspired by the huge success of The Beatles’ “A Hard Day’s Night”, in the film the Five have been hired to appear in an ad campaign but during the filming of a TV commercial Steve (Dave Clark) absconds with the face of the campaign (Dinah played by Barbara Ferris) and they embark on a magical mystery tour across the country.
CATCH US IF YOU CAN is available to buy now on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital. To celebrate the release, we have a copy of the film on Blu-ray plus three more pop-music star vehicles courtesy of Studiocanal’s Vintage Classics range including Cliff Richard in SUMMER HOLIDAY (1963) and David Essex in THAT’LL BE THE DAY (1973) and STARDUST (1974).
To be in with a chance to win simply answer the following question
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.flushthefashion.com/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 6th April 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 1st May 2021. Entries received after this time will not be valid
- [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
- A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process on 2nd May 2021
- The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so].
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 10 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Flush the Fashion