To celebrate the release of Sex Tape, starring Cameron Diaz, Jason Segel and Rob Lowe, we have some brilliant merchandise up for grabs. Sex Tape is the hilarious story of Annie (Cameron Diaz) and Jay (Jason Segel), a married couple with children who spend a night away from their kids by making a sex tape to spice up their relationship.
When the tape is accidentally uploaded to the Cloud, the search is on to stop the tape reaching their nearest and dearest.
To get your hands on this great prize, simply answer the question below:
Sex Tape is released on 3rd September 2014
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Closing Date 30th September 2014
• The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Flush the Fashion do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush The Fashion. Flush The Fashion’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Flush The Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Flush The Fashion reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
• Flush The Fashion reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.