Fans of Gregory’s Girl and Local Hero would do well to add RESTLESS NATIVES to their collection. First released in 1985 this spirited, establishment-mocking caper movie remains a much-loved and thoroughly enjoyable comedy gem featuring a soundtrack by Big Country. It’s the story of two under-employed Scots who achieve wealth and notoriety as modern-day highwayman holding up coachloads of tourists wearing a wolf and a clown mask and armed only with a puffer gun! Their exploits make them a bigger tourist attraction than the Loch Ness Monster, much to the annoyance of the inept local police.
Starring Vincent Friell, Joe Mullaney, Ned Beatty, Bernard Hill, Mel Smith and directed by Michael Hoffman from a script by Ninian Dunnett, the new Blu-ray and DVD release comes with additional features including a new documentary with cast and crew and Bruce Watson from Big Country.
We have 2 copies of the film on Blu Ray to give away. To be in with a chance to win simply answer the following question
Restless Natives is out on Blu-Ray, Digital Download and DVD from 1st March 2021
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.flushthefashion.com/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 23rd Feb 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 1st April. Entries received after this time will not be valid
- [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
- A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process on 2nd April 2021.
- The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so].
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 10 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Flush the Fashion