Goodbye Christopher Robin is a touching nostalgic trip back in time, recounting when author A. A. Milne created the adorable children’s classic story of Winnie-the-Pooh.
Directed by Simon Curtis, it is “one of the best British films you’ll see all year… an absolute must for grown-up Winnie-the-Pooh fans” (Mail on Sunday, EVENT) and one that will warm your hearts as we encounter how the infamous Pooh Bear, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore first came to life. Releasing on Blu-ray™ and DVD 26th February, we’re celebrating by giving away 2xDVD copies!
To be in with the chance of winning, just answer this question:
At the end of the First World War, beloved children’s author A. A. Milne (Domhnall Gleeson) creates the magical world of Winnie-the-Pooh—which brings him immediate acclaim. But the books’ international success comes at a cost to the author, his young son Christopher Robin (Will Tilston) and his wife Daphne (Margot Robbie), in this beautifully filmed, poignant story about fame and family that also stars Kelly Macdonald.
Follow the journey A. A. Milne and his family embark on when the birth of Winnie-the-Pooh grasps the attention of not just Britain, but the entire world, as everyone falls for the warm, soft, fuzzy bear who conquers our hearts just as much today as he did back then.
Be sure to check out the below clip from the Blu-ray™ and DVD extras!
GOODBYE CHRISTOPHER ROBIN is available on Digital Download 12TH February 2018 and on Blu-ray™ and DVD 26th February 2018.
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on 1st April 2018
• Prize is 2 X 1 copy of Goodbye Christopher Robin on DVD
Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of FTF. In this situation, FTF may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable
• If the winner fails to respond within 7 days of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
• No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable.
• Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
• Prize details are correct at time of publication.
• If any Prize or element thereof becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, FTF reserves the right to substitute with a Prize of equivalent rating and audience at its sole discretion.
• The Promoter of this competition is Flush the Fashion.