To celebrate the release of feature documentary BUSBY on DVD, Blu-ray and download, we are giving away a copy of the film on DVD to three lucky winners. To be in the draw just answer the following question…..
From Sir Matt’s humble beginnings in a small Scottish mining village, to twice rebuilding a football club first ravaged by war and then by the tragedy of the Munich Air Disaster, BUSBY is the definitive story of the founding father of modern Manchester United, a sporting pioneer whose legacy can be traced right up to the treble winning Manchester United side of 1999, and beyond.
From the makers of the critically- acclaimed Class of ’92, BUSBY tells the story of Sir Matt Busby, one of the most iconic and influential football managers of all time. During 25 years in charge of Manchester United his charisma, vision and steel revolutionised the beautiful game, turning Manchester United from the second-best team in their home city into one of the most iconic names in sport. His youthful “Busby Babes” team captivated a generation and, after they were decimated by the Munich air crash, he somehow found the strength to rebuild, nurturing superstars like Bobby Charlton and George Best before leading them to European glory. Matt Busby did not just change football – he changed the world of sport forever.
Directed by Joe Pearlman, BUSBY combines previously unseen archive footage with interviews with those who knew Busby best including the remaining ‘Busby Babes’ and members of the 1968 European Cup winning team, the ‘Class of ’92’, and others.
BUSBY is available now on digital download, DVD and Blu-ray.’
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.flushthefashion.com/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 2nd June 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 1st July 2021. Entries received after this time will not be valid
- [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
- A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process on 2nd July 2021
- The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so].
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 10 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Flush the Fashion