To celebrate the release of SPIES IN DISGUISE out in UK cinemas NOW, we’ve teamed up with Blue Sky Studios to offer one lucky winner a fantastic prize bundle. The bundle includes: a reversible backpack, an inventor’s notebook, spy glasses, a projector watch, a multicolour pen, an activity set, a mini figurine, stickers and a button badge!
Super spy Lance Sterling (Will Smith) and scientist Walter Beckett (Tom Holland) are almost exact opposites. Lance is smooth, suave and debonair. Walter is… not. But what Walter lacks in social skills he makes up for in smarts and invention, creating the awesome gadgets Lance uses on his epic missions. But when events take an unexpected turn, Walter and Lance suddenly have to rely on each other in a whole new way. And if this odd couple can’t learn to work as a team, the whole world is in peril. SPIES IN DISGUISE is an animated comedy set in the high-octane globe-trotting world of international espionage.
To be in with a chance of winning this super bundle, simply answer the following question:
SPIES IN DISGUISE, starring Will Smith and Tom Holland alongside co-stars Karen Gillan, Rashida Jones and DJ Khaled, is out now in UK cinemas.
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted via https://www.flushthefashion.com/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is Mon23rd Dec 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is Jan 23rd, 2020. Entries received after this time will not be valid
5. [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process on 24th Jan 2020.
7. 1 (one) winner will receive Spies in Disguise themed merchandise including: 1x (one) Backpack, 1x (one) Notebook, 1x (one) Spy Glasses, 1x (one) Pen, 1x (one) Mini Figure, 1x (one) Sticker, 1x (one) Activity Set, 1x (one) Badge.
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 31st Jan 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by ThinkJam. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
SPIES IN DISGUISE opens at cinemas across the UK on 26th December