HE NAMED ME MALALA is an intimate portrait of Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Malala Yousafzai, who was targeted by the Taliban and severely wounded by a gunshot when returning home on her school bus in Pakistan’s Swat Valley.
The then 15-year-old (she turned 18 this July) was singled out, along with her father, for advocating for girls’ education, and the attack on her sparked an outcry from supporters around the world. She miraculously survived and is now a leading campaigner for girls’ education globally as co-founder of the Malala Fund.
To celebrate the release of HE NAMED ME MALALA in cinemas this Friday, we’re offering you the chance to win a copy of the bestseller I Am Malala.
For your chance to win, answer the following question.
Acclaimed documentary filmmaker Davis Guggenheim (An Inconvenient Truth, Waiting for Superman) shows us how Malala, her father Zia and her family are committed to fighting for education for all girls worldwide. The film gives us an inside glimpse into this extraordinary young girl’s life – from her close relationship with her father who inspired her love for education, to her impassioned speeches at the UN, to her everyday life with her parents and brothers.
He Named Me Malala opens in UK cinemas this Friday.
Watch the trailer here:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Competition will close on November 30th 2015
• Open to UK participants only
• Flush The Fashion is the competition promoter
• Prize for 5 (five) winners is: 1x copy of the bestseller I Am Malala
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
• If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
• Winner will be selected from all valid and correct entries and notified by email or phone
• Winner’s details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfillment
• The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into