To celebrate the release of stylish action thriller ‘The Connection’, starring Jean Dujardin and Gilles Lellouche, available on DVD, Digital and VOD platforms from October 19th we’ve got three copies to give away on DVD!
To be in the draw, just answer the following question…
The Connection follows young investigating magistrate Pierre Michel (Jean Dujardin) who in 1975 arrives in Marseille to tackle the ‘French Connection’, a mafia organisation exportiong heroin around the world and embarks on a personal crusade against Gaëtan Zampa (Gilles Lellouche, Little White Lies, The Players, Point Blank), the iconic underworld figure and untouchable godfather.
Filmed in Gorgeous 35mm, ‘The Connection’ is the French flip-side to the classic semi-biographical 1971 movie ‘The French Connection’ set on the streets of New York. The movie features some great performances, not least by Dujardin, best known for 2011’s Oscar winning film ‘The Artist’.
The supporting cast includes Mélanie Doutey (Wolf, Il Ne Faut Jurer…De Rien!), Benoît Magimel (La Pianiste, Little White Lies, life Is A Long River) and Guillaume Gouix (The Returned, Midnight in Paris).
Pre-order THE CONNECTION here: http://amzn.to/1LLxCpZ
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition will close on 1st December 2015
• Open to UK participants only
• Flush The Fashion is the competition promoter
• Prize for three winners of ‘The Connection’ on DVD.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
• If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
• Winner will be selected from all valid and correct entries and notified by email or phone
• Winner’s details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfilment
• The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into