To promote the UK home release of Mr Peabody & Sherman on Blu-Ray and DVD on 6th October we have three copies of the film starring Ty Burrell (as Mr. Peabody) and Max Charles (as Sherman) to give away on Blu-Ray.
To be in the draw, answer the following question
Despite being a new story, the characters actually appeared first in the 1960s animated TV series, The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show. Mr. Peabody is a talking dog, business titan, inventor, scientist, Nobel laureate, gourmet chef, and two-time Olympic medalist who adopts a seven year old boy (Sherman).
When Sherman uses Peabody’s time machine without permission his journey through time meeting such historical characters as Einstein and the Mona Lisa has potentially devastating consequences for their future together.
Mr Peabody & Sherman is released on Blu-Ray on DVD and Blu-Ray on 6th October
Blu-ray Exclusive Special Features:
Additional Special Features:
Tour of the WABAC Machine – Mr. Peabody, himself, takes us on an in-depth tour of the WABAC machine. He explains what many of the WABAC’s knobs, buttons, and gizmos do. Exactly what is a Pneumatic Dressilator? A hemidemisemiquavatron? And, those windshield wiper controls…how exactly do they help while speeding through the space-time continuum? Mr. Peabody explains it all!
Time Travel: Mad Science – We talk to real physicists Kenneth Wharton and Anthony Aguirre to find out if there is any possibility of time travel, and if so, how it would work. We explore the two time travel theories of the Block Universe and the Multi-Verse. We also learn why scientists think only forward time travel is possible, and how Einstein’s Theory of Relativity still determines how scientists imagine the possibilities of time travel.
World of DreamWorks Animation – Music videos from your favorite DreamWorks Animation feature films
Holiday Favorites – Sneak Peeks
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Closing Date 1st November 2014
• The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Flush the Fashion do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush The Fashion. Flush The Fashion’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Flush The Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Flush The Fashion reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
• Flush The Fashion reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.