To celebrate the release of Park Chan-wook’s stunning English language debut Stoker, starring Mia Wasikowska, Nicole Kidman and Matthew Goode and in cinemas on 1st March, we’re giving you the chance to win one of five beautiful Stoker merchandise sets.
After India’s (Wasikowska’s) father dies in an auto accident, her Uncle Charlie (Goode), who she never knew existed, comes to live with her and her emotionally unstable mother (Kidman). Soon after his arrival, she comes to suspect this mysterious, charming man has ulterior motives, but instead of feeling outrage or horror, this friendless girl becomes increasingly infatuated with him.
Each winner will receive a set containing a printed tote bag, the official Stoker soundtrack CD, sketch book and pencils and T-shirt. To be in with a chance of winning, just simply answer the question below.
*** This competition is now closed ***
Stoker is released in cinemas on 1st March.
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on 15th March 2013
• Open to UK participants only.
• Prize for each of 5 winners is: 1 x tote bag, 1 x Official Stoker soundtrack CD, 1 x sketch book and pencils and 1 x T-Shirt.
• In the unlikely event that any element of the prize is unavailable, a similar prize to the same value will be provided.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
• Winners will be picked at random from all correct and valid entries, and contacted by the site.
• The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.