Vikings – Season 2 arrives on Blu-ray™ and DVD in the UK on 3 November 2014. The hit TV series centers on Ragnar (Travis Fimmel), a restless young warrior and family man who longs to find and conquer new lands across the sea and claim the spoils as his own. Now he is an Earl, allied with King Horrik (Donal Logue). With more power than ever before, his desire to sail west and explore new kingdoms remains unquenchable.
To promote the release of Season 2 of Vikings on Blu-ray™ and DVD we have 2 copies of the entire season (plus extra goodies – see below) to give away on DVD. To be in the draw just answer the following question.
Season two brings crises of faith, power and relationships. Brothers rise up against one another. Loyalties shift from friend to foe, and unlikely alliances are formed in the name of supremacy. Ragnar’s indiscretions threaten his marriage to Lagertha (Katheryn Winnick), tearing him and his beloved son apart. Plots are hatched, scores are settled, blood is spilled…all under the watchful eyes of the gods.
In addition to all 10 fan-favorite episodes, the “Vikings” Season 2 Blu-ray and DVD include bonus features – such as “Imagining and Executing Climactic Battles,” a behind the scenes exploration into every aspect of planning and execution of the key battle sequences. The Blu-ray contains more than 16 hours of exclusive content and two episode audio commentaries, in which Michael Hirst and Gustaf Skarsgard dive deeper into the making of the sophomore season.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Closing Date 31st November 2014
• The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Flush the Fashion do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush The Fashion. Flush The Fashion’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Flush The Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Flush The Fashion reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
• Flush The Fashion reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.