August 1963. Sears Crossing, Buckinghamshire. Fifteen men pull off “The Great Train Robbery,” netting today’s equivalent of £45 million.
In A TALE OF TWO THIEVES, out now on DVD, we are transported back to a bygone era when criminals lived by a code, a time when the life of a thief was ALMOST honourable and every day held the potential for a new caper.
50 years later one of the robbers, Gordon Goody, has finally agreed to go fully on record and reveal all the unknown facts about that fateful night and his life of crime, including the identity of the “mythical” Ulsterman.
We have 3 DVD copies of this fascinating movie to give away. Ton enter just answer the following question.
*** This competition is now closed, the winners have been notified ***
Gordon Goody was a career thief. His daring exploits—the BBC and Heathrow Airport Heist to name two were legendary. His passion for ‘the work’ helped him to amass well over a million pounds. Yet until October 3rd 1963, when he was arrested for the Train Robbery, his criminal life was totally under the radar.
“The Ulsterman” was a working man, with a lifetime of government service throughout his working life. A straight man and an honest one, yet without him there would have been no Great Train Robbery. A Tale of Two Thieves brings us to the intersection of these two lives. Two very diverse characters who in tandem managed to pull off the most spectacular crime of the 20th Century: The Great Train Robbery.
The Great British Train Robbery: A Tale of Two Thieves* out on DVD, BLU-RAY AND Download now.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Closing Date 14th November 2014
• The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Flush the Fashion do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush The Fashion. Flush The Fashion’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Flush The Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Flush The Fashion reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
• Flush The Fashion reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.