We’ve got two copies of the entire season to give away on DVD.
The season opens with Clay (Ron Perlman: Hellboy, Drive) framed for the murder of Damon Pope (Harold Perrineau: Zero Dark Thirty, 28 Weeks Later). Jax (Charlie Hunnam: Pacific Rim; Children of Men) has taken up leadership of the gang but his family life is suffering from his single-minded pursuit of John Teller’s vision. Jax must find a way to keep Tara (Maggie Siff: Funny People, Michael Clayton) from going to prison for conspiracy to commit murder while rebuilding his club and breaking from the cycle of violence and greed that ultimately led to his best friend’s death.
Masterminded by creative genius Kurt Sutter, SONS OF ANARCHY also stars Golden Globe® winner Katey Sagal (Married with Children, Futurama) and Mark Boone Junior (Batman Begins, Memento), Theo Rossi (Cloverfield) and Kim Coates (Resident Evil: Afterlife).
To be in the draw, just answer the following question.
Sons of Anarchy Season 6 is out on Blu-ray and DVD on 1st September from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Closing Date 11th September 2014
• The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• 20th Century Fox do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush The Fashion. Flush The Fashion’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Flush The Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Flush The Fashion reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
• Flush The Fashion reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.