POINT AND SHOOT is a powerful documentary which poignantly reveals the reality of political revolution and personal transformation. Winner of the prestigious “Best Documentary” award at the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival, this harrowing – but oftentimes humorous – story will be available to own on DVD on 16th February 2015. We have three DVDs to give away to the lucky winners of our competition.
When Matthew VanDyke, a self-conscious 27-year-old with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, leaves home, he embarks on a self-described “crash course in manhood” with little more than a motorcycle and a video camera at his disposal. During a 35,000-mile trip through Northern Africa and the Middle East, he strikes up an unlikely friendship with a Libyan hippie, who inspires him to join the revolution against Dictator Muammar Gaddafi.
With a gun in one hand and a camera in the other, VanDyke captures the war in its starkest form.
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the following question:
POINT AND SHOOT will be available on DVD on 16 FEBRUARY 2015
(Pssst the answer is Marshall Curry)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Closing Date 1st April 2015
• The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Flush the Fashion do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush The Fashion. Flush The Fashion’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Flush The Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 7 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Flush The Fashion reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
• Flush The Fashion reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.