To celebrate the release of ME AND EARL AND THE DYING GIRL, we’re giving three lucky winners the chance to win a poster signed by Thomas Mann, Olivia Cooke, RJ Cyler and director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon.
Winner of the Grand Jury Prize and the Audience Award at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival, ME AND EARL AND THE DYING GIRL is a uniquely funny and moving story about Greg, a high school senior who avoids deep human relationships as a way to safely navigate the social mine field that is teenage life.
In fact he describes his best friend Earl, with whom he makes short-film parodies of classic movies, as being ‘more like a co-worker’. But when Greg’s mum insists he spends time with Rachel – a girl in his class who has just been diagnosed with cancer- Greg discovers just how powerful and important true friendship can be.
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl opens in UK cinemas on September 4th 2015
Watch the trailer:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition will close on September 30th
• Open to UK participants only
• Flush The Fashion is the competition promoter
• Prize for three (3) winners is: one (1) x Me and Earl and the Dying Girl poster, signed by Thomas Mann, Olivia Cooke and RJ Cyler. And director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
• If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
• Winner will be selected from all valid and correct entries and notified by email or phone
• Winner’s details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfilment
• The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into