With Spectre the latest James Bond film set for DVD release this week in the UK, a new book James Bond: The Secret History by Sean Egan has also just been published. A must read for Bond fans everywhere the book charts the stories behind one of Britain’s most recognised and stylish cultural icons.
We have a copy of these extremely collectible title to give away.
To be in the draw, just answer the following question
Author Egan examines Bond’s enduring popularity, tracing a rich history of tradition and development over more than half a century. From the designer suits and coiffed hair to the classic Aston Martins and mesmerizing gadgetry, Bond is the most visually stylish and British film franchise of them all. Agent 007 made his first appearance – arguably as a propaganda figure – in 1953, when the Cold War still raged.
Why, then, is this relic of British fiction history more globally popular than ever before?
Featuring interviews with many of those who have shaped the Bond universe over the last half century (including Roger Moore, Marin Campbell and Monty Norman), this book is the essential reading for both James Bond aficionados and those with a wider interest in British film history.
Terms and Conditions
• Competition promoter is: Flush The Fashion
• Competition will close on April 1st 2016. Entries sent after the closing date will not be considered
• To be in with a chance of winning, entrants must answer the question within the competition correctly
• Winners will be selected randomly from all correct answers
• Competition is open to UK residents only
• Prizeis a copy of James Bond – The Secret History by Sean Egan
• The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• Winners will be notified via email
• Failure to reply to notification within 2 weeks renders the competition void
• Should this product be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value.
• Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
• All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date the promoter receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
• Winner’s name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfillment
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into