Experience one of the most pivotal and dramatic moments in football as told by the history makers themselves. 89 releases on Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital Download on 11th November. To celebrate, we’re giving away 3xDVD copies!
Anfield 1989. For the first time in a century the final game of the season pitted the top two teams against each other for an intense sporting duel watched by millions. The league title was the prize and the entire season hinged on how the very last seconds played out. Arsenal were unfancied and unfashionable compared to the mighty Liverpool. The odds were stacked against them.
With unprecedented access to the protagonists Lee Dixon, George Graham, Tony Adams and Michael Thomas and contributions from avid fans Dermot O’Leary, Nick Hornby and Alan Davies – 89 is a nostalgic, emotional tribute to one of the most compelling football finales of all time.
Directed by Dave Stewart (The Humans Face, Origins of Us) and executive produced by former Arsenal right-back Lee Dixon and football correspondent Amy Lawrence, 89 is a universal tale of a band of brothers whose camaraderie has lasted long after the trophy was lifted.
To be in with the chance of winning, just answer this question:
89 is in Ourscreen.com cinemas on 11th November and on DVD and Digital Download 20th November 2017.
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on 10th December 2017
• Open to UK residents only
• Prize for 3 (three) winners will be 3 X 89 on DVD
• Prize is subject to availability. Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. In this situation, FTF may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable
• If the winner fails to respond within 7 days of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
• No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable.
• FTF reserves the right to refuse entry or eject the Competition Winner and/or their guest from the premiere if either engages in unacceptable behaviour (as determined by FTF. in its sole discretion)
• Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
• Prize details are correct at time of publication.
• If any Prize or element thereof becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, FTF reserves the right to substitute with a Prize of equivalent rating and audience at its sole discretion.
• The Promoter of this competition is www.flushthefashion.com.
• Winner will be contacted by email within 7 days of closing date.