Directed by Emmy-nominated Christopher Menaul (Summer in February, Killing Jesus), Signature Entertainment is pleased to announce that ANOTHER MOTHER’S SON – based on a true story set in World War II on the Nazi-occupied island of Jersey – comes to DVD and DIGITAL HD 17th July 2017. To celebrate, we’re giving away a DVD to three lucky winners!
To be in with the chance of winning, just answer this question:
** this competition is now closed, click here for more
ANOTHER MOTHER’S SON tells the true story of Louisa Gould, a largely unsung heroine of the Second World War. Under the rule of history’s most evil regime, and abandoned by Churchill on the brink of the war, The Channel Islanders were the first to experience life under the Third Reich. Louisa Gould, a simple shop keeper charged with delivering the dwindling rations to her undernourished community, learns that one of her sons has been killed in battle. At the same time a young POW escapes from the German prison camp, and Louisa feels compelled to look after him – a Russian POW.
Playing the principle role of Louisa Gould, Jenny Seagrove stars alongside Boyzone’s singer-songwriter, Ronan Keating, as well as John Hannah, Amanda Abbington, Emmy Award-winning Susan Hampshire, Nicholas Farrell and Peter Wight. The film also introduces an exciting young actor, Julian Kostov, as the young Russian POW.
ANOTHER MOTHER’S SON is available on DVD and Digital HD from 17th July 2017
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on 1st August 2017
• Open to UK residents only
• Prize for 3 (three) winners will be 1 X Another Mothers Son on DVD
• Prize is subject to availability. Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. In this situation, FTF may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable
• If the winner fails to respond within 7 days of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
• No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable.
• FTF reserves the right to refuse entry or eject the Competition Winner and/or their guest from the premiere if either engages in unacceptable behaviour (as determined by FTF. in its sole discretion)
• Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
• Prize details are correct at time of publication.
• If any Prize or element thereof becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, FTF reserves the right to substitute with a Prize of equivalent rating and audience at its sole discretion.
• The Promoter of this competition is www.flushthefashion.com.
• Winner will be contacted by email within 7 days of closing date.