Do you like intelligent, scary thrillers? If you do, you’ll love ‘The Unseen’ Available on DVD and digital download from 12th February.
To promote the release we’ve got 3 digital download codes to give away. To be in the draw just enter you details below.
Gemma and Will are shattered when their son dies in an accident. Gemma blames herself and starts to have panic attacks that affect her eyesight – and the audience’s point of view. Will, tormented, believes he is hearing his son’s voice calling out to him. To escape their grief, Gemma suggests they take up Paul’s offer to stay at his Lake District country getaway. Gemma, helped by ex-pharmacist Paul, tries to stop her panic attacks with medication.
Will, unable to hear to his son in his bedroom back home, antagonizes Paul and suddenly goes home. Gemma is now reliant on Paul who appears to be developing genuine feelings for her welfare. Love, grief, and the frailty of the human condition are all brought to the fore as Gemma Will and Paul are caught up in a descent into violence, both psychological and ultimately physical.
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on 14th Feb 2018
• Prize is 3 x 1 digital download codes redeemable on either iTunes or Google Play.
Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of FTF. In this situation, FTF may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable
• If the winner fails to respond within 7 days of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
• No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable.
• Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
• Prize details are correct at time of publication.
• If any Prize or element thereof becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, FTF reserves the right to substitute with a Prize of equivalent rating and audience at its sole discretion.
• The Promoter of this competition is Flush the Fashion.