The unbelievable true story of one man, one movement, the music and
madness that was… Manchester. Turn up the volume and enjoy the cult party classic on Blu-ray for the first time with a euphoric 4.5 hours of bonus material. An exhilarating portrait of the 80’s music scene, 24 Hour Party People is viewed through the drug-glazed eyes of Tony Wilson: founder of one of the most important recording companies in history, Factory Records.
A new Special Collectors edition is available on BLU-RAY & DVD from the 3rd JUNE and to be in with a chance of winning a copy on Blu-Ray just answer the following (easy) question…
Signing up bands such as Joy Division, Happy Mondays and New Order,
Wilson famously went broke doling out artistic freedom, refusing to tie artists down with contracts, and reveling in the birth of rave culture in his
commercially doomed, world-famous nightclub The Hacienda.
ON COLLECTOR’S EDITION BLU-RAY & DVD 3 JUNE
A revelatory and unexpectedly inspiring true story of sex, drugs and rock’n’roll, 24 Hour Party people is a blackly comic tale with a fantastic soundtrack and a certified must-own for music fans worldwide.
• Audio commentary with Tony Wilson
• Audio commentary with Steve Coogan and producer Andrew Eaton
• ‘Unknown Pleasures ‘– 24 deleted scenes
• ‘Pills ‘N’ Thrills and Bellyaches’ – 11 interviews with people involved in
the Factory Records/Hacienda scene, including Tony Wilson, members
of The Happy Mondays and DJ Arthur Baker
• ‘From The Factory Floor’ – Commentary from former Factory
collaborators including Peter Hook, Rowetta and Martin Moscrop
• Profile of director Michael Winterbottom
• Audio interview with Peter Saville, the co-founder and graphic designer
for Factory Records
Starring Steve Coogan (I’m Alan Partridge) and featuring a brilliant supporting cast including Simon Pegg (Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead), Peter Kay (Phoenix Nights), Rob Brydon (Gavin and Stacey), John Simm (Human
Traffic, Life on Mars), John Thomson (The Fast Show), Ralf Little (The Royle
Family) and Shirley Henderson (Trainspotting).
Icon Film Distribution presents 24 Hour Party People on collector’s edition Blu-ray and DVD 3 June
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via http://www.flushthefashion.com/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 2nd June 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 1st July 2019. Entries received after this time will not be valid
- [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
- A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process on 2nd July
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 1st July 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so].
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within 10 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Flush the Fashion