- Sponsored Feature: The Adventures of BB ...
- Audi Range Review 2013
- Win 'A Big Ass Spider! and 'The ...
- Damien Jurado - St Pancras Old Church, ...
- Film Review: Jeune et Jolie
- WIN Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa Goodies
- Live Review: 30 Seconds To Mars - O2 Arena
- Film Review: Parkland
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Silver Timothy - Damien Jurado
Win FL Studio & Decadance
Used by everyone from Mike Oldfield and DeadMau5, to exciting new talents Porter Robinson and Madeon, it’s the ultimate studio in a box.
Here is your chance to go ‘legit’ and win an official copy of the amazing Image-Line software.
You will also get free updates FOR LIFE.
PLUS! In addition to Fl Studio the winner will also get a copy of Deckadance, an AWESOME DJ mixing application.
***** This competition is now closed, look out for the winners names on our facebook page on Monday morning (23rd July) here *****
Alternatively email your name and address to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating either PC or Mac. Editors decision is final. Closing date is 20th July 2012
24th May 2012
It's been over 30 years since Cassandra Peterson first put on the shock horror punk make-up, gothic clothing and long black wig to become the legendary Elvira: Mistress of the Dark. Her army of fans span the globe, and generations of single teenage boys have grown up admiring her ample talents.