We’ve teamed up with Easy Camp to give away a fantastic Antic Pop Up Tent.
Ideal for festivals and weekends away it’s light (less than 2kg), portable and extremely tough. What’s more the winner will be getting an über rare Black one, perfect to block the morning sun for those who like a late night AND a lie-in the day after.
Made from 180T 100% polyester PU coated, fire retardant and waterproof material the range comes in a number of colours and patterns, including the audacious Punk, sophisticated Cocktail, and a pure white one that kids can personalise (ie Graffiti) on to their hearts content.
There is more than enough room for two adults and the tents are really easy to set up, just remove from their carry bags and the integral frame system springs into shape. No inserting or connecting poles – just peg out and enjoy.
To enter our competition just answer the following question
Tents priced from £54.99.
For more info on all of Easy Camps tents and camping accessories visit
Terms and Conditions
• Closing Date 20th October 2014
• The winner will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Flush the Fashion does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Flush The Fashion. Flush The Fashion’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Flush The Fashion reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Flush The Fashion reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose entry is next drawn or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
• Flush The Fashion reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.